Four months have passed with our smiley little man! Well, I blinked and it is time to publish another Dawson update. He is continuing to grow and get even stronger. Tummy time is a breeze and he now rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy. We purchased a sleep sack as he no longer could be swaddled at night. We have gone through a bit of a challenging period due to the notorious four month sleep regression and leap 4. His day and night sleep has been disrupted and not like his usual. Fingers crossed we all get some rest here soon! We had his four month well check and he is our healthy little babe.
Dawson has the happiest eyes. I can’t explain it! When he looks at me I get all the feels and it makes me want to tear up. Not to mention when he flashes his gorgeous smile at the same time! I love both of my babies with everything, but it is true when they say the bond between a mommy and a son is something so different and special.
WEIGHT: 14lbs 1oz
CLOTHING SIZE: 3-6mo, 6mo
DIAPER SIZE: 2
• Has developed Cradle Cap
• Sucks and chews on his hands, especially his thumbs
• Rolls from tummy to back and vice versa. Bye bye swaddle!
• His hair is thinning
• Going through Leap 4…and it’s a hard one just like I remember
• Kicking his legs
• Crinkle noises
• Anything to do with his big sister!
• Walking around the house looking at everything
• Spending time outside
• Waking up from naps – he’s grumpy like his Mom!
• Getting out of a warm bath
• When Mom walks away out of sight
• How happy he is 99% of the time
• His baby noises
• How excited he gets when we act excited